From the singing of Angus Russell
- Who’s the king of the fighting Dutch
Skipper Jan Rebek
And who do the sailors fear so much
Skipper Jan Rebek.Chorus
Ja, ja leave your hammocks
Ja, ja, hands on deck!
Ja, ja break your backs for
Skipper Jan Rebek.
- Who was it brought all the tea from China
And sold it all in Carolina?
- And who can drink his weight in beer
And who takes three baths every year?
- And who can furl the main topsail
All by himself in a living gale?
- Who sleeps with four girls every night
One black, one yellow, one red, one white?
- And who is the king of the fighting Dutch
And who do the sailors fear so much?